WEEKLY LESSONS kids and ladies 2019
TERM 1 5th Feb-12th April 10 week term.
TERM 2 29th April- 5th July 10 week term
TERM 3 22nd July- 27th Sept 10 weeks
TERM 4. 14th Oct- 20th Dec 10 week term
1. New students includes $50 annual enrol fee plus 10 lessons $350
(term 2 + 3 plus $35 watercolour
2. Foundational Year Lessons = $300
(term 2 + 3 plus $35 watercolour pencil kit)
3. Intermediate (Have completed 1yr of foundational) = $330 (includes materials)
4. Advanced = $350 (includes materials)
_______________________________________________________________________________WINTER SCHOOL - JULY DATES TBALadies Day Workshops Sat Kids 2hr Workshops - to join fill in the enrol form on the right- 50% deposit, all workshops to be paid in full 2 weeks prior to commencement.- workshops held in my studio/gallery at Bangor. Small classes max. of 6._________________________________________LADIES.......All my workshops are quick fix streamlined, full of information. 1. DESIGN COLLAGE (see photos end of page)Perfect for beginners or experienced looking for new techniques.10am-12, 1 hour lunch, 1-3pm$160 Bring your own paints, brushes etc
or use mine for $30
You will need 2 canvases approx. 30cm x 30cm 2. ALCOHOL INKS STAGES 1 AND 2 SAT (see photos end of page)STAGE 1Learn the techniques to paint with the beauty of free flowing alcohol inks. There is nothing else like it. Using yupo paper (smooth white plastic art paper), canned air and alcohol medium, you will be shown landscapes and wild, fresh flowers. Be amazed as the medium changes before your eyes into layered transparencies of vivid colour.10am-12, 1 hour lunch, 1-3pm$160 plus $80 all that you need art materials kit.STAGE 2
In the second stage I will show you how to grasp the slippery medium and paint subjects into your free flow backgrounds.10am-12, 1 hour lunch, 1-3pm$160 plus $80 if you need a new kit, or tell me what you need and we will work it out.
3. ACRYLIC SCENERY PAINTINGSat (see images bottom of page)I will take you through the step by step process of painting a beautiful contemporary landscape. 10am-12, 1 hour lunch, 1-3pm$160 Bring your own paints, brushes etc
or use mine for $30
You will need a canvas approx 45 X 60cms_________________________________________KIDS INTENSIVE WORKSHOPS.........1 class $802 classes $150 (save $10)3 classes $210 (save $30)4 classes $260 (save $40)All 4 classes is a good mix of cartoon, design, sketch and composition.1. MANGAI will take you step by step through Manga portraiture, which will give you the skills and techniques to try drawing your friends in bright coloured Manga style.See newspaper story, menu top right.Mon 10am-12.
$80 You will need to bring- a 6 packet of thick highlighters- a wide black permanent marker.2. FUNKY DESIGN ANIMALSThis technique is colourful, fun and quirky. They look great framed on your walls.Tues 10am-12. $80
You will need to bring- a 6 packet of thick highlighters- a wide black permanent marker.
3. STILL LIFE DRAWING SKILLSDrawing is all about seeing. I will show you what to look for and how to produce a beautiful light filled still life.Wed 10am-12$80 materials supplied4. DYNAMIC COMPOSITIONI will show you many fun tips and tricks to take your artwork and photography from 'blah' to exciting.Thurs 10am-12$80 materials supplied________________________________________If you enjoyed my workshops, come join in the fun of my weekly lessons during school terms. See menu on the right.Or if you are after a fab piece of art work by me please check out www.juliestapleton.com.au